- This event has passed.
NRMN-P3 @ University of Minnesota – Application Deadline
October 6, 2016
NRMN Proposal Preparation Program (NRMN-P3)
Cohort 4 (2016-2017) – December 4 to April 28
Application deadline – October 6, 2016
In-person kickoff – December 4-6, 2016
Online sessions (1-3 Central Time) – January 5, 19, February 2, 16, March 9, 23, April 6
In-person mock study section – April 28, 2017
Developed at University of Minnesota, this model involves:
- 2-day kickoff with didactic sessions and group review of trainees’ specific aims and biosketches
- 7 online sessions for coach and peer review of trainees’ proposals in progress
- 1-day wrap up that includes a practice study section of trainees’ advanced drafts
Who can apply? Postdoctoral fellows transitioning into a faculty position and Junior faculty
Grantwriting Experience Requirements Ready to write at program start; preparing new or resubmission of a NIH K-or R- series proposal
Program Directors Anne Marie Weber-Main, PhD, John Grabowski, PhD & Clifford Steer, MD
Duration 4 months
- Junior faculty and post docs – to apply, follow the steps at the NRMN-P3 mentee website.
- Senior faculty – to apply, follow the steps at the NRMN-P3 coaches website.