Announcing the SACNAS Advanced Leadership Institute
April 28, 2016
SACNAS calls for applications for its 2016 Advanced Leadership Institute (ALI). The program is taking place from June 8th – 10th, 2016 at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute in Maryland.
SACNAS is encouraging SLI alums to apply to the 2016 SACNAS-HHMI Advanced Leadership Institute (ALI). The curriculum of the ALI is designed to build on the experience of the SLI and further develop SLI alumni into transformational leaders. The program is open to all mid-career SLI alumni with at least six years of professional experience (inclusive of postdoc fellowships).
The application deadline is May 2nd, 2016. Click here to apply.
- Provide the next generation of top-level leaders among URM STEM professionals the skills they need for advanced leadership.
- Equip SLI alumni with tools based on current business approach to increase SLI alum presence in government, higher education, and industry.
- Train SLI Alumni to leverage networks to enhance their spheres of influence.
- Prepare SLI Alumni for future executive team leadership at an institutional level.
- Must be a SACNAS member at the time of application submission
- SLI Alumni
- Open to mid-career professionals with at least six years of professional experience (including postdoc fellowship)