Facilitator Training (Train-the-Trainer)
NRMN’s Facilitator Training workshops are designed for individuals wishing to implement Research Mentor Training or Research Mentee Training at their institutions or organizations.
Our workshops are typically 8-12 hours in length and can accommodate up to 40 participants.
By the end of our evidence-based workshop, participants will:
- Become familiar with the research mentor and research mentee training curricula
- Be able to describe evidence supporting the effectiveness of mentor and mentee training
- Be able to describe the resources available to implement mentor and mentee training
- Develop the knowledge to implement mentor and mentee training
- Be able to articulate practical plans for implementing mentor and mentee training at home institution or organization
To inquire about upcoming Facilitator Training workshops, or to host a workshop on your campus, contact the Mentor Training Core at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore the following resources to help you implement Research Mentor Training or Research Mentee Training at your own institution.
If you are implementing Research Mentor Training based on the Entering Mentoring curricula, we are interested in collaborating with you to evaluate the effectiveness of your training. Through this process, we will create an evaluation survey customized for your implementation, assist in data collection, and prepare a report of the aggregate evaluation data. In return, the data becomes part of our national dataset to inform future NRMN research mentor training initiatives. For more information, contact email@example.com.