SACNAS Advanced Leadership Institute
June 8, 2016 @ 8:00 am - June 10, 2016 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
The SACNAS Advanced Leadership Institute (ALI) starts today, June 8th and continues through June 10th, 2016. The program is being conducted at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute in Maryland.
The ALI curriculum is designed to build on the experience of the SLI and further develop SLI alumni into transformational leaders. The program is open to all mid-career SLI alumni with at least six years of professional experience (inclusive of postdoc fellowships).
- Provide the next generation of top-level leaders among URM STEM professionals the skills they need for advanced leadership.
- Equip SLI alumni with tools based on current business approach to increase SLI alum presence in government, higher education, and industry.
- Train SLI Alumni to leverage networks to enhance their spheres of influence.
- Prepare SLI Alumni for future executive team leadership at an institutional level.
- Must be a SACNAS member at the time of application submission
- SLI Alumni
- Open to mid-career professionals with at least six years of professional experience (including postdoc fellowship)