- This event has passed.
Research Mentor Training @ University of Nebraska
March 1, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This workshop is designed to help research mentors maximize the effectiveness of their mentoring relationships.
During this 8-hour training, you will experience the process-based approach to mentor training based on the Entering Mentoring curriculum. Topics may include:
- Aligning Expectations
- Addressing Equity and Inclusion
- Articulating Your Mentoring Philosophy and Plan
- Assessing Understanding
- Cultivating Ethical Behavior
- Culturally Aware Mentoring
- Enhancing Work-Life Integration
- Fostering Independence
- Maintaining Effective Communication
- Promoting Mentee Research Self-Efficacy
- Promoting Professional Development
The deadline to register for this event is February 15, 2018.
If you have event-related questions, please contact Heather Braddock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter technical issues registering for this event, please contact email@example.com.