- This event has passed.
Research Mentee/Mentor Training @ Ponce Health Sciences University
May 22, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This workshop is designed to help research mentors and mentees maximize the effectiveness of their mentoring relationships.
During this training, you will experience the process-based approach to mentor training based on the Entering Mentoring curriculum. Topics may include:
- Aligning Expectations
- Addressing Equity and Inclusion
- Articulating Your Mentoring Philosophy and Plan
- Assessing Understanding
- Cultivating Ethical Behavior
- Enhancing Work-Life Integration
- Fostering Independence
- Maintaining Effective Communication
- Promoting Mentee Research Self-Efficacy
- Promoting Professional Development
This event is closed to the public OR open to the public.
If you are interested in hosting a mentor training at your institution or organization, please fill out this interest form: https://goo.gl/forms/s2RNgMzYkUdmSalq1