- This event has passed.
Research Mentor Training @ Baylor College of Medicine
August 14, 2017
NRMN Master Facilitator will be hosting Research Mentor Training at Baylor College of Medicine.
Location: Baylor College of Medicine
This workshop is designed to help research mentors maximize the effectiveness of their mentoring relationships.
During this 4-hour training, you will experience the process-based approach to mentor training based on the Entering Mentoring curriculum. Topics may include:
- Aligning Expectations
- Addressing Equity and Inclusion
- Articulating Your Mentoring Philosophy and Plan
- Assessing Understanding
- Cultivating Ethical Behavior
- Culturally Aware Mentoring
- Enhancing Work-Life Integration
- Fostering Independence
- Maintaining Effective Communication
- Promoting Mentee Research Self-Efficacy
- Promoting Professional Development
This event is closed to the public. If you are interested in hosting a mentor training, please fill out this interest form: https://goo.gl/forms/s2RNgMzYkUdmSalq1