MyMentor Webinar Series- Learn how to make MyMentor work for you!
March 29, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm EDT
An event every month that begins at 1:00pm on day Last of the month, repeating until July 27, 2018
Join us Thursday March 29th at 1 pm EST/ 12 pm CST/ 10 am PST to learn more about MyMentor- the guided virtual mentoring platform.
The NRMN MyMentor program matches a mentee with a mentor for weekly or bi-weekly meetings, guided by discussion prompts. NRMN’s Guided Virtual Mentoring platform, matches mentors and mentees based on individual profiles and preferences. The program is designed to help mentors and mentees:
- Develop meaningful mentoring relationships beyond their own institutions.
- Work closely and regularly with another person who is navigating a career path in science.
- Navigate conversations critical to the success of diverse scholars.
This 30 minute webinar will introduce you to current and new features, and allows for an opportunity to engage in a 15 minute Q&A session.
What to expect:
- Mentor/mentee on boarding
- How to fill out your profile
- Advance Search and Filter
- Find a Match
- Status updates
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.*
For more info about MyMentor, click here.