- This event has passed.
Scholarship Application, NIH UGSP
March 14, 2016
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) announces the 2016 Undergraduate Scholarship Program (UGSP).
The NIH UGSP offers academic scholarships to students from financially disadvantaged backgrounds who are committed to careers biomedical, behavioral, and social science health-related research. Scholarships are awarded for 1 year and can be renewed for up to 4 years.
Applications are due by March 14th, 2016.
KEY DATES FOR ADMISSION CONSIDERATION IN FALL 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR
(Dates updated September 30, 2015)
- January 4, 2016 – Application Opens
- March 14, 2016 at 11:59pm ET – Application Deadline
- March 28, 2016 at 11:59pm ET – Letter of Recommendation Deadline
- May 9, 2016 – EFN Form with 2015 Tax Year Information Deadline
- Mid-June, 2016 – Invitations to Phone Interview Distributed
- Mid-July, 2016 – Phone Interviews for Admission
- Late-July, 2016 – Selection of Scholars