- This event has passed.
Deadline: SACNAS Advanced Leadership Institute
May 2, 2016
The application deadline for the SACNAS Advanced Leadership Institute (ALI) is today May 2nd, 2016. The program is taking place from June 8th – 10th, 2016 at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute in Maryland.
Click here to apply.
SACNAS is encouraging SLI alums to apply to the 2016 SACNAS-HHMI ALI. The curriculum is designed to build on the experience of the SLI and further develop SLI alumni into transformational leaders. The program is open to all mid-career SLI alumni with at least six years of professional experience (inclusive of postdoc fellowships).
- Provide the next generation of top-level leaders among URM STEM professionals the skills they need for advanced leadership.
- Equip SLI alumni with tools based on current business approach to increase SLI alum presence in government, higher education, and industry.
- Train SLI Alumni to leverage networks to enhance their spheres of influence.
- Prepare SLI Alumni for future executive team leadership at an institutional level.
- Must be a SACNAS member at the time of application submission
- SLI Alumni
- Open to mid-career professionals with at least six years of professional experience (including postdoc fellowship)
Please click here for more information on the ALI program.
Contact Eben Lindsey, SACNAS Program Manager, with questions at email@example.com or (831)459-0170 ext. 238.