Deadline: SACNAS Advanced Leadership Institute
May 2, 2016
The application deadline for the SACNAS Advanced Leadership Institute (ALI) is today May 2nd, 2016. The program is taking place from June 8th – 10th, 2016 at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute in Maryland.
Click here to apply.
SACNAS is encouraging SLI alums to apply to the 2016 SACNAS-HHMI ALI. The curriculum is designed to build on the experience of the SLI and further develop SLI alumni into transformational leaders. The program is open to all mid-career SLI alumni with at least six years of professional experience (inclusive of postdoc fellowships).
- Provide the next generation of top-level leaders among URM STEM professionals the skills they need for advanced leadership.
- Equip SLI alumni with tools based on current business approach to increase SLI alum presence in government, higher education, and industry.
- Train SLI Alumni to leverage networks to enhance their spheres of influence.
- Prepare SLI Alumni for future executive team leadership at an institutional level.
- Must be a SACNAS member at the time of application submission
- SLI Alumni
- Open to mid-career professionals with at least six years of professional experience (including postdoc fellowship)