- This event has passed.
Society for Clinical Trials 37th Annual Meeting (2016)
May 15, 2016 - May 18, 2016
The Annual Meeting of the Society for Clinical Trials is a multidisciplinary program with broad participation. The Meeting brings together the clinical trials community from academia, the pharmaceutical and device industries, government agencies, medical groups and centers and clinical research entities.
Educational Highlights include:
- Plenary sessions, simultaneous workshops and contributed presentations in presentations and posters
- Pre-meeting workshop courses by leaders in the field
- Annual Student Scholarship Competition
- Exhibits from vendors showcasing publications, technology and other resources for clinical trials
- Discussions of timely issues and research experiences among colleagues in the field of clinical trials
- National/International travel opportunities
- Presentation of the 2015 Trial of the Year Award
- Presentation of the SCT Class of 2016 Fellows