AAAS announces 2016 DoSER Internship
April 12, 2016
AAAS seeks an intern to assist the Dialogue on Science, Ethics, and Religion (DoSER)’s Science for Seminaries project. This project involves a partnership with select seminaries throughout the US to integrate science into their core curricula, with a goal of promoting a positive understanding of science among religious leaders and eventually the communities they serve.
The paid internship is anticipated for 3 months with a potential to extend to 6 months contingent upon performance and program needs.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Correspond with scientific and theological educational institutions
- Contribute to the development and implementation of project ideas
- Help organize meetings and conferences
- Gather information on topics important for science and religion
- Provide support on various projects and activities
The application deadline is April 30th, 2016.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Candidates may apply on the AAAS employment website, posting #2451.