- This event has passed.
AAAS announces 2016 DoSER Internship
April 12, 2016
AAAS seeks an intern to assist the Dialogue on Science, Ethics, and Religion (DoSER)’s Science for Seminaries project. This project involves a partnership with select seminaries throughout the US to integrate science into their core curricula, with a goal of promoting a positive understanding of science among religious leaders and eventually the communities they serve.
The paid internship is anticipated for 3 months with a potential to extend to 6 months contingent upon performance and program needs.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Correspond with scientific and theological educational institutions
- Contribute to the development and implementation of project ideas
- Help organize meetings and conferences
- Gather information on topics important for science and religion
- Provide support on various projects and activities